I provide private tours of museums, monuments and neighborhoods in Paris and around. You can choose into the program below or request a personalized visit according to your needs. Holding the French National Tour Guide License, I am authorized to book and to guide you into all French museums and monuments, in French and English, always with skip-the-line access.
Museums and monuments
– Louvre Museum (2 hours, 15 masterpieces)
– Orsay Museum
– Sainte-Chapelle (Holy Chapel)
– Conciergerie (prison of Marie-Antoinette)
– Notre-Dame (Inside, Towers)
– Sensuality and Pleasures of Ancient Egypt (The Louvre, Department of Egyptian Antiquities)
– Palace of Versailles (State, king and queen apartments, hall of mirrors, gardens, Trianon, Marie-Antoinette’s hamlet)
– Basilica of St-Denis (burial place of the Kings and Queens of France)
– Château de Vincennes (royal fortress of St-Louis and Charles V)
– Latin Quarter
– In the footsteps of the Knights Templar in Paris, unique, original guided tour
– Exposition Delacroix au musée du Louvre, from 28 March to 23 July 2018.
– “Gauguin, the Alchemist” at the Grand Palais, from October 11, 2017 to January 22, 2018.
– In 2017: Hergé (Grand Palais), Vermeer (Louvre), Rodin (Grand Palais), Gauguin (Grand Palais)
Coming soon: Delacroix (Louvre)