My clients are open-minded and imaginative! See below some guided tours made following their specific requests or simply using my own recommendations. Let’s discuss to make your tours unforgettable. And of course, don’t forget to have a look to my classic program of Private Guided Tours in Paris.
– Archeological crypt of Notre-Dame,
– Musée des arts et Métiers.
– Street art tour in Paris (with private car, or by bicycle…),
– Mysteries and legends of Paris (at night),
– Chantilly castle, horse show, park and tea time (fresh strawberries with original, tasty Creme Chantilly)…
– Rungis Market (during the night… We have to be there at 3:00am…),
– Champagne tour (Reims or Epernay, country villages (Hautvillers, Chatillon-sur-Marne, etc.), champagne tasting (Pommery, Moët et Chandon, Perrier, Fort Chabrol…),
– Gastronomic tour (Marché d’Aligre, famous bakeries, delicatessen, Printemps du Goût, etc.