The Catacombs of Paris contain the remains of centuries’ worth of Parisians. It is the largest visitable ossuary in the world. A descent into this haunted underworld is an unforgettable adventure for history geeks, lovers of the macabre and the just curious.
Bonus included: specific galleries reserved to private group.
• Distance covered: 1.5 km. Duration of the tour: 45 minutes.
• There is no cloakroom facilities available. Animals are forbidden.
• 130 steps to go down and 83 steps back up to street level.
• Temperature: 14°C.
• The tour is unsuitable for people with heart or respiratory problems, those of a nervous disposition and young children.
• The Catacombs are not accessible for persons with reduced mobility.
• Guided tour, skip-the-line access and bookings
• Transfer not included. All these monuments and neighborhoods are located in Paris and accessible by metro, taxi or Uber.