Knights Templar in Paris
Only on request – Contact us – Fast and easy scheduling
Their tragic fate coincided with the rising of their legend. Fighting bravery, huge financial power, mysterious rituals, hidden treasure, unfair trials, cruel deaths, frightening curse…
- Private tour
- Price: 250€ all included for a group from 1 to 6 people
- 2 hours
- A 3 hours tour includes the visit of Sainte-Chapelle and Conciergerie, in addition. Contact us
- Date and time: to be defined. Contact us before booking
- Walking tour
- Tour guide: Thierry do Espirito, historian and writer of the book “Knights Templar for dummies“
- Meeting point: 15 place du Pont Neuf – Paris
Walking in the footsteps of the famous knights Templar in white mantle with red cross. This brand new original itinerary will lead you from Square du Vert-Galant in the historical center of Paris, where the Grand Master Jacques de Molay was burned at the stake in Paris in 1314 by order of King Philip IV "the Fair", to Square du Temple, where the Templars had their Parisian headquarter and where they were arrested. You will feel their mysterious presence through ancient walls, strange doors, old streets, impressive mansions and churches, and evocative street name signs. Options: sipping a drink in a bar built into the corner tower of the medieval wall surrounding their fortress in Paris.
Good shoes are requested. Depending on the weather, wear the needed equipment.
We will walk for 3 km, more or less. So good health and comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.